Saturday, January 28, 2012

My First Post!

Hello world! I thought I'd try out this blogging thing. To start, I'm Haley! I'm a college student. And I love keeping myself busy. I have a boyfriend who is currently in Italy serving a mission for the LDS church. He'll be home in about 18 months, and I support him 100%.

Here he is. Isn't he handsome?! :)

Anyway, I have an incredible life. I love exercising and I am hoping to really tone up this year! So follow me for recipes to the protein shakes I make. I also love baking! So I'll post some awesome baking recipes as well. I hope you join me on my journey to ultimate fitness. Some other things I love include having my picture taken. Haha not in a vain stuck-up way. I just would love to model, but honestly the only pictures that ever get taken are the one's from my mom. But she takes beautiful photos, so it's a fun experience! 


Like this! Bwahahaha. Just kidding. I took this one morning when I woke up...with my phone. 


Here's two actual pictures. The bottom one was a lot of fun! I have a few like this. The snow was cold but the rose petals were already there! And a perfect match to my coat and shoes. 

Some other things I love include Pinterest and eBay. I LOVE eBay. Selling, buying, you name it. I only buy new items, but I will sell some of my gently used clothing, and make enough money to buy new clothing! It's like I just trade all the clothes I no longer want for brand new ones! And who doesn't love Pinterest?! I find so many great ideas for everything on there. It inspires me. :) Well, there's me in a nutshell, and I hope that you will find this blog worth your while! I hope that you can learn more about me as I embark on this journey we all call life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment