Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bursts of Motivation

I've been feeling very motivated lately, and I wanted to find something where I could log my goals. I looked around Pinterest and on a few blogs for a "printable" that would fit my needs, but nothing seemed to stand out. There were some very cute ones that were just too much. I didn't want to log my daily exercise and every appointment I had that day. I do have other tools I use for those things so my search was for something very general. I couldn't find what I was looking for so I decided to try my hand at creating my own! I just wanted to share it, in case it fits someone else's needs as well!



I needed a sheet that I could simply write my daily goals and weekly goals for one week. I didn't want to have to write "Exercise for 30 minutes" 5 times in my weekly calendar. It seemed excessive. (But I still wanted it written down!) Nor did I want to write "Get the oil changed" on one particular day because I wanted to be a little more flexible with my schedule, but still find a time to accomplish the task.  They always say that when you write down your goals, you're more likely to accomplish them. So here it is! A weekly goal chart. I made one for myself, and one for my husband as well. :) I plan on putting mine in a frame and using a dry erase marker on the glass so I do not have to keep printing the sheets out, but feel free to share! Pin it to Pinterest, share it on Facebook, print a thousand copies for yourself and your friends. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment